Through emails sent to us by visitors or users of SchwarzTech we may obtain such personally identifiable information as:
- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- An e-mail address.
- A telephone number.
- A social security number (although we wouldn’t ask for this).
- Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
- Information concerning a user that the Web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this subdivision.
Such personally identifiable information resides in our email archive and may be shared with readers by posting on SchwarzTech as follows:
- A first and/or last name may be attributed to a news or informational item submitted by the user unless the user objects in the original email.
- No other personally identifible information is shared with any third party, unless the user provides specific permission in advance.
A user may submit a correction to any such personally identifiable information that becomes posted on SchwarzTech by clicking on the link “Contact” and sending us a correction in the ensuing email.
Our server logs track IP addresses, browser, and operating system used by visitors. This information is only used for statistical purposes.